Visits from family members and friends can provide comfort and help for our patients. The health and safety of our patients, families and staff members is our top priority. Please help protect our patients and our staff by visiting or accompanying a patient only when necessary.
Please note: COVID-19 is an evolving situation. Our Visitor Guidelines are subject to change depending on care needs and local COVID-19 case rates.
Only the following visitors are allowed:
- Inpatients/Swing bed: Four (4) visitors per day, no more than two (2) visitors at a time during the following hours: 8 am – 8 pm. Tele-video visits can also be arranged.
- End-of-life care: Please work with your nurse regarding visitor numbers, but limit to two (2) visitors at one time.
- Emergency Room: One (1) designated visitor per patient.
- Clinic patients, including children: One (1) person may accompany patient.
- Lab, Radiology, or Outpatient Procedures: One (1) person may accompany patient.
COVID-19 Positive Patients: Visitors are advised to visit using tele-video means to avoid becoming infected. However, visitation is allowed providing the visitor wears full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times in the patient’s room and dons and doffs the PPE under the supervision of the nursing staff.
- Children under 12 are not allowed in the hospital unless being seen as a patient.
Hospital and Clinic Entrance:
- Front Admissions Entrance – Everyone, except employees, will enter through Admissions during business hours (M-F 8:30am-4:30pm) EXCEPT ER or Hospital patients.
- Emergency Entrance - For Hospital and ER patients always, and everyone else outside of business hours, as noted above.
What to Expect:
- COVID-19 screening will be performed on all patients and visitors at our hospital and clinic entrances.
- Face masks are required at all times, even in patient rooms, and must be procedure/surgical masks or higher quality. Cloth masks are not allowed. The masks should cover both your nose and mouth.
- No visitors will be allowed with COVID-19 symptoms, a positive COVID screen, or in quarantine due to COVID-19 exposure.
- Please stay in the room of the patient you are visiting. Do not go to other areas of the hospital or walk the hallways.
- Wash your hands upon room entry and exit with soap and water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.